Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ashley made it safely to Bacolod, Philippines today!! Yeay!


Hi Family! 
I made it to Bacolod safely and I am already loving it. It isn't very hot here, maybe it's just the day today, or my expectations, but it's not bad at all.  Actually, I've been freezing in Provo for the past six weeks so maybe God has just blessed me to love the heat more. Anyway, I just wanted to tell all of you how much I love you and miss you. I will email you next on Monday (your Sunday) so don't think I died or anything until then. I love you all so much and thank you for all of you support. It was fun talking to some of you during my layover. I love you billions! 
Sister Smoot
p.s. One of the Sisters gave me a hug from Marcie, so tell her thanks.
Also, everyone here LOVES Jenna. She is awesome.  Love you lots!!

No comments:

Post a Comment