Monday, October 13, 2014

A cute exchange between Ashley and her dad.


On Tue, Oct 7, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Steve Smoot  wrote:

Ashley,

Do you want any more chocolate, cookies, etc. from the store in Manila?  It is really not a big deal for me to send to you and I try to send extra so you can share.  I just don't know what you really like or how well that works.  I can order on a Sunday and it will get to you that week.  Ally got stuff while in the Mexico MTC with the same kind of service but MTC specific.  Kind of like Dear Elder but for Mexico.

I really want to do for you but wasn't sure if you liked it or not.  Please let me know and let me know what kind of things you like.

Dad

Haha, thanks dad. I appreaciate the love. I actually am okay. We can wait until I get home so I can eat the food that actually tastes good. Even though they are the same brands, they taste weird... so I will take your wonderful offer as the gift itself. You don't need to send me packages. Thank you so much for your constant letters and support. I don't know how I got so lucky to have you as my daddy! Thanks! 
Love, Sister Smoot


 After Ashley read dad's letter this week:
Thanks for you letter dad! It's kind of related to my experiences this week. Thanks for your example and for all you are teaching me through example and words! I love you so much!
Love, Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment